Saturday, September 5, 2009

Distance is not a hindrance….

..to take pictures together!
                                    oooh my big face on his screen.

That’s me and Enzo picture taking through the webcam. We rarely see each other so we have to be creative :D
 We might meet on monday to watch The Time Traveler's Wife though. (I can't believe I still haven't seen it, I read the book a year ago and I've been waiting for the movie since then) Is excited <3

...On another note, this reminds me of  OFW's talking to their wives and children through webcam. I see a lot of them in computer shops. So RANDOM I know. lalala~

2 comments:

  1. Liz! Naiyak ako sa movie na pero mas nagustuhan ko yung book. Pagkabasa ko nga nung book, di ako naiyak eh... Medyo nabitin lang ako, pero mas maganda talaga sya. Haha.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aylaaa! Napanood ko na din! Nakakaiyak nga yung movie.. iba siguro talaga pag nakikita visually :P Sana lang nilagay nila yung nag meet sila nung matanda na si Clare.. Pero ok sya. Usually kasi pag movie-turned-book hindi kuha ung essence. At least ito kuha :)

    ReplyDelete

Toffee Love

Toffee Love
My chochow eating my hair :P