Saturday, September 12, 2009

All is good :)

Went out with some college friends last week after work J It was fun catching up even though we just spent 3 hours together. Ate at Pollo loco which wasn’t exactly where we wanted to eat but we were so tired and hungry and it was the nearest place. At least we were able to have Red Mango for dessert!
with Addie. This is the second time that we had somewhat matching outfits. :))
With Ivan and Addie :) 
The Angry-Smiling Face is my favorite wacky pose >:)
Froyo is my newest addiction! I swear I can finish an extra extra large bowl.
I just love that day. Good news from work, met up with some friends, and while camwhoring we learned that Monday’s a holiday!! The best part is it was just announced that night, many people weren’t able to go home in their provinces which means less traffic for me! Well, actually the traffic was quite heavy too because of the rain but good thing Ivan’s with me. We just talked non stop during the trip!

When I got home I was so tired, my legs hurt until the next 2 days but I had the most satisfying sleep ever!
Hope to meet up with Asian Blends soon. Last time we saw each other that we were complete was 5 months ago. Well there are 2 more holidays this month for us to meet (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Toffee Love

Toffee Love
My chochow eating my hair :P